Ready to assist you
About the Role
1) Conducting inspections: The pest control technician is responsible for conducting thorough inspections of properties to identify pests and the extent of the infestation. This includes inspecting both the interior and exterior of the property.
2) Developing treatment plans: Based on the findings of the inspection, the pest control technician is responsible for developing treatment plans that are tailored to the specific needs of the property and the type of pests present. This includes determining the most effective treatment methods and selecting appropriate pest control products.
3) Implementing treatments: The pest control technician is responsible for implementing treatment plans to eliminate pests from the property. This includes applying pest control products, setting traps, and sealing entry points to prevent further infestations.
4) Maintaining accurate records: The pest control technician is responsible for maintaining accurate records of all treatments performed, including the type of pests present, the treatment methods used, and the products applied.
5) Providing customer education: The pest control technician is responsible for providing customers with education on pest control methods and preventative measures they can take to minimize the risk of future infestations.
6) Maintaining equipment and vehicles: The pest control technician is responsible for maintaining pest control equipment and vehicles to ensure that they are in good working condition and ready to use when needed.
7) Ensuring compliance with regulations: The pest control technician is responsible for ensuring that all pest control treatments are performed in compliance with relevant regulations and laws related to pest control. This includes adhering to safety standards and properly disposing of pest control products.
Assist and support Hygiene operation team on day to day tasking
Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.