About the Role
A pest control service manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a pest control company. The main responsibilities of a pest control service manager include:
1) Managing staff: The pest control service manager is responsible for recruiting, training, and managing pest control technicians and support staff. This includes assigning work, monitoring performance, providing feedback, and conducting performance evaluations.
2) Ensuring customer satisfaction: The pest control service manager is responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied with the services provided by the company. This includes responding to customer complaints, addressing concerns, and resolving issues in a timely and effective manner.
3) Developing and implementing pest control programs: The pest control service manager is responsible for developing and implementing pest control programs that meet the needs of customers. This includes determining the most effective treatment methods, selecting appropriate pest control products, and developing treatment schedules.
4) Ensuring compliance with regulations: The pest control service manager is responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all relevant regulations and laws related to pest control. This includes maintaining accurate records, ensuring proper use and disposal of pest control products, and adhering to safety standards.
5) Managing inventory: The pest control service manager is responsible for managing inventory levels and ordering supplies as needed. This includes ensuring that the company has an adequate supply of pest control products, equipment, and tools.
6) Developing and managing budgets: The pest control service manager is responsible for developing and managing budgets for the company. This includes analyzing financial data, identifying areas for cost savings, and ensuring that the company operates within its budget.
7) Marketing and sales: The pest control service manager is responsible for developing marketing and sales strategies to promote the company's services. This includes developing advertising campaigns, attending trade shows and conferences, and networking with potential customers.
Minimum a Diploma in related discipline of studies with proven
track record of sales for at least 2 years.
Possess a vehicle driving license and vehicle.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
PAL License holder and GDL.
Good communication skill with at least one of the languages :
English / Malay & Chinese is added advantage.
Strong problem-solving skill and self-discipline
Ability to work onsite and go on joint visits with Technical and Service colleagues.
Driven by data and building a network of excellent customer relationships